• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Best and Worst Anime of Summer 2016

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spore_777_Mexen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:03 pm Reply with quote
Top two: Mob Psycho 100 and 91 Days. Honorary mention: ReZero.

Worst: Taboo Tattoo.
Ronie Peter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:31 am Reply with quote
Best:

1 Re; Zero
2 Mob Psycho 100
3 Alderamin

I should add that Mob Psycho really made a leap forward in episodes 5 onwards. I still give a warning to those who want to know how to follow a series: short series that seek to bring the basics of a work - which is the development of the plot as well as the characters - at most go up to 12 or 15 episodes. The secret for those who do not know the illustrated and written work is to go from 4 to 5 episodes, to see if the plot is well developed, otherwise, then it is lawful to abandon the series. In a work of 20 episodes or more, it is recommended to accompany at least 8 to 10 episodes, if there is no development, then it is permissible to abandon the work. It's quite simple to do. I think that to follow the work by this number of episodes is better than to accompany two episodes and to leave. I think it's a criterion that makes the viewer who later becomes a more legitimate critic. Abandoning the work with two or three episodes, I feel this: but it is an invalid criticism.

And to finish, the best bow of Mob Psycho 100 is the bow Mogami Keiji. If you can follow on the web the work will be able to see why the series of the ONE is wanted in its printed version.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8