• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bug: Releases list filters

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:16 pm Reply with quote
animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/releases.php?yearmonth=2016-11&format=video&sort=distrib

On the releases list there are four video format filters: video, BluRay, DVD, and VHS. Ignoring VHS:

DVD filters the list to only DVD releases
BluRay to BD and Combo releases, and
Video to BD and DVD releases.

I would have though that "Video" would also include combos, but it does not.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:54 am Reply with quote
Fixed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:12 am Reply with quote
Thanks for that, but would it be possible to also have a combined filter for books; a view that shows manga, novels and ebooks together? It would make dealing with the regular Yen Press release date shuffles easier.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1