• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Masaaki Yuasa Has 2nd Spring 2017 Work Besides Yoru wa Mijikashi Arukeyo Otome

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kon'Doriano

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:27 pm Reply with quote
Nobody besides Sorachi Hideaki can make me THIS F**KING EXCITED like Yuaasa can!! Very Happy Spring 2017 is gonna be lit thanks to this man!
relyat08

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:43 pm Reply with quote
OHMYGOD! Spring is looking LIT.
Seriously though, two Yuasa projects in a year is utterly ridiculous. That season is looking really great. Also getting confirmation on more Kabaneri is great to hear. Wasn't the best show ever, but it was hella fun. Really looking forward to more of that rollercoaster, hopefully they can keep the production values up all the way through this time. Wink

Speaking of production times, I seriously hope they don't kill Yuasa with an unrealistic schedule this time like they did with Ping Pong. His work deserves so much more than that.

It's also a little curious that this is apparently not going to be Noitamina, considering that season's block is already full. I would have rather had this there than Saekano, even as much as I enjoy that show. This is just a better fit.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1