• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 4th Digimon Adventure tri. Film's 1st Promo Video Previews Story

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:56 pm Reply with quote
Sweet, finally get to see Seraphimon one of my favorites mega evolutions of the original Digidestined digimon. Giving TK and Patamon some redemption from not going mega in the last movie even though they were one of the focused characters. Hopefully we see Gatomon go mega in the next film after this. I also hope she goes Ophanimon instead of Magnadramon.
Takeru-kun

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:44 am Reply with quote
I just can't believe it that my all time favorite, Seraphimon, is going to show up soon! And on my birthday month, what a present!!Anime cry

Monster Hunter wrote:
Sweet, finally get to see Seraphimon one of my favorites mega evolutions of the original Digidestined digimon. Giving TK and Patamon some redemption from not going mega in the last movie even though they were one of the focused characters. Hopefully we see Gatomon go mega in the next film after this. I also hope she goes Ophanimon instead of Magnadramon.

Actually I was really hoping for Ophanimon too, but.... http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot.co.id/2016/12/digital-monster-card-game-digimon.html it shows something else......I really hope Magnadramon wasn't the one, but, I guess they do follow the old Digimon Adventure the Movie's evolution sequence for Patamon and Gatomon.
Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:53 am Reply with quote
Takeru-kun wrote:

Actually I was really hoping for Ophanimon too, but.... http://bokutachinodigitalworld.blogspot.co.id/2016/12/digital-monster-card-game-digimon.html it shows something else......I really hope Magnadramon wasn't the one, but, I guess they do follow the old Digimon Adventure the Movie's evolution sequence for Patamon and Gatomon.

Aw damn if this is true then it pretty much confirms Magnadramon. I don't hate that digimon but the design is somewhat mundane and boring for a mega evolution. Ophanimon also works better as a partner to Seraphimon since TK and Kari are so linked together. Angemon/MagnaAngemon and Angewomon to Seraphimon and Ophanimon just works.
encrypted12345

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:13 am Reply with quote
On the one hand, yay Seraphimon.

On the other hand, he'll probably job hard.
kpk

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:01 am Reply with quote
Really hope the next movie will be about TK and Hikari and they'll FINALLY get together!

I've been shipping them for 15 years! My very first ship.
Actar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:28 am Reply with quote
And of course they already resolve the memory loss plot. Hm... Hopefully we can finally see what they're trying to do with this movie series soon that will make up for the previous two movies.
Lycosyncer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:19 am Reply with quote
Good promo setting up what's to come and of course, we are all still waiting for answers to the questions that the first film has established onwards and plus, where's the 02 Digidestined? We are all still waiting to know what happened to them!

spoiler[As for Dark Gennai and the reappearance of Metalseadramon, I really wonder if the rest of the Dark Masters really are revived and this Dark Gennai guy is responsible for it and whatever crazy situation is going on in the Digital World lately.]
Sleipmon4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:19 pm Reply with quote
Really looking forward to part 4.
Narutofreak1412

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:39 pm Reply with quote
Metalseadramon in the trailer and Machinedramon on the poster *-*
I hope we'll also see puppetmon and piedmon in the movie.
Luke's Yu-Gi-Oh! Channel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:12 pm Reply with quote
Good, I am looking forward to it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1