• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Sword Art Online Film Ends With 'SAO Will Return' Teaser

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Afezeria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:21 am Reply with quote
Chiibi wrote:
Yeah, I knew that MAL is worse because I've been there from time to time and doesn't used my account there anymore. I'll like it more being here but I can't say that I'm pleased seeing the same shit over at MAL is occuring here as well so that's why I make the previous post but you can't have an utopia in this world anyway. Guess that's why you shouldn't be bothered with others too much.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:58 am Reply with quote
Ehe.....no, I would not go that far. ^^;

If you want to talk about a show you really like but don't want to be harassed or see ANY negative comments over it, your best bet is to join an online club or facebook group. You'll be safe there.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:31 am Reply with quote
Touma Callum wrote:
So with this and the rumor Kamchi Big project.

I guess we get safely say we are finally getting SAO III and Index III Anime hyper.

This is great news for LN fans Anime hyper.

Hate to rain on your parade because I'd like more Raildex anime too, but... An announcement about Kamachi doing something is not going to be an anime.

Chiibi wrote:
Right? I don't get it; honestly. And Kirito is just competent at his tasks; he's really not a perfect Mary Sue who's invincible.

Kirito isn't quite Tatsuya, but calling him "competent at his tasks" is like calling Michael Phelps competent at swimming.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:21 pm Reply with quote
I don't know who that is. :'D

Quote:
I think Progressive is a lot more interesting than the first half of Alicization, but not as good as the second half. I really like the game mechanics aspect of Progressive, but it doesn't really have that weight to it that the second half of Alicization does.

I've only read the first vol of Progression and I've somewhat skimmed through Alicization. I knew the latter was going to be adapted so I didn't want to spoil it for myself too much.

Also, I try to watch anime before diving into the source material, because I don't want to sit there and point and yell "THEY GOT THAT WRONG. AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS......" Anime hyper

Progression has been fun in a more light-hearted way.
spoiler[Kiri-e-mon] :'D I would love to see that adapted.
Cam0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:57 am Reply with quote
Chiibi wrote:

Mahouka's protagonist. The mighty onii-sama. A god.

But, yeah, Kirito soloing bosses in an MMO and quickly becoming the best player in the most competitive VR shooter is a bit ridiculous. But I didn't mind that. I think Kirito spend a lot of time playing the SAO's beta and then spent 2 years in a VR world. The VR stuff is like a second nature to him and if I recall correctly he even considers it another reality for him. So being good at VR games is expected too.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:33 pm Reply with quote
Chiibi wrote:
Ehe.....no, I would not go that far. ^^;

If you want to talk about a show you really like but don't want to be harassed or see ANY negative comments over it, your best bet is to join an online club or facebook group. You'll be safe there.

Precisely. Sorry Afezeria but people are allowed to not like something and voice that displeasure here. Just as people are allowed to enjoy something others do not. If you want to post somewhere that has no negative things to say then a fan group dedicated to that title is your best bet. Furthermore insulting people and calling them immature manchildren is not going to fly here.That's rather "shit posting" in its own right so how about we forgo any more of it shall we? Thanks.
MischievousMelody

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Animechic420 wrote:
It should've said "SAO has finally died."

As long as the light novels continue, SAO will never die.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
Chiibi wrote:

Mahouka's protagonist. The mighty onii-sama. A god.

No, no. I'm well aware of who Tatsuya is but I don't know who Michael Phelps is. :'D

Cause...........I'm a loser nerdgirl. Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3