• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
'Important Announcement' for Honzuki no Gekokujō Light Novels Teased

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:19 am Reply with quote
Possible anime adaptation? I'm really hoping so. The manga and novel is pretty underrated.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
CaRoss

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:10 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Possible anime adaptation? I'm really hoping so. The manga and novel is pretty underrated.

I'm hoping for the same thing. Partially because it would be nice to get a "modern" transported to/reincarnated in a fantasy world story starring a woman, but also because it's just a solid idea all around and one that could really thrive in an animated form.
diamoundheadx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:24 am Reply with quote
sounds like a solid series hope it gets an anime Very Happy
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:09 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:

There have several ANN articles that have headlined "important announcement" in the past 2 months. The trend I have noticed is that it will be either an adaptation or the series is ending soon.
Utsuro no Hako

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:13 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:

There have several ANN articles that have headlined "important announcement" in the past 2 months. The trend I have noticed is that it will be either an adaptation or the series is ending soon.

Live action movies/series are pretty common, too, though more for manga than LNs.
Agent355

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Is this...is this...a shojo light novel series potentially getting an anime adaptation? It's been way too long! Sure, it's another isekai (transported to another world) story, but the female protagonist (Tanya doesn't count) and focus of literature and learning sets it apart. Reminds me of The Story of Saiunkoku--smart heroine who teaches others and aims high!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1