• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Grimoire of Zero TV Anime's 2nd Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcdelaney

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:23 pm Reply with quote
This is just pure speculation (I know nothing about this show), and if I'm right I don't want to spoil anyone, but look at that character and the title and tell me she isn't spoiler[a descendant of Louise and Saito. And yes, I know the author of Zero no Tsukaima died].

Link to other show mentioned since a link in a spoiler tag shows the link text ...
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:42 pm Reply with quote
I also know nothing about this series, but they don't look similar at all... I mean yes they are both short and flat. That isn't really rare though. Shana, Claire, Aria, and plenty of others are short, flat main characters. Eyes and hair look like neither of those two. The setting doesn't look similar at all.
Daniel Dormer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Honestly, when I saw this, Zero no Tsukaima was the first thing that came to mind. I don't mind so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully the main heroine isn't as meh as Louise for 40 episodes.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Watching it for the beast people, and hopefully for a good story. :D
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1