• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Destiny of the Shrine Maiden Creator's Red Blood Red Legacy Manga Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
switchgear1131

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:07 am Reply with quote
This is the worst summary for a manga I've seen. It just describes the first chapter which has nothing to do with the actual lot of the story. They are not even brothers, they are childhood friends. This is a story about vampires, revenge and saving a girl.

Whoever wrote this summary should be ashamed of their inability to do their job properly.
kiminobokuwa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:08 am Reply with quote
This was the worst manga I have ever read. It had so much potential and then they killed it!! Don't waste your time on this people, trust me, the art is just for show.
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:08 am Reply with quote
Going by how abrupt the ending was, I assume this got the ax?
Heishi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:01 pm Reply with quote
I wish they would bring CHIMEKO-sama back. Or at least their clones or expies.
I have longed for their long awaited return to the yuri world and it would the greatest f**king thing ever if there were news of their return.
Quicknav

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:49 am Reply with quote
switchgear1131 wrote:
This is the worst summary for a manga I've seen. It just describes the first chapter which has nothing to do with the actual lot of the story. They are not even brothers, they are childhood friends. This is a story about vampires, revenge and saving a girl.

Whoever wrote this summary should be ashamed of their inability to do their job properly.

Maybe consider that the one who made the summary only had the first chapter as a basis and thus had no idea where the story would go.
Mikoto Himemiya

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:16 am Reply with quote
Heishi wrote:
I have longed for their long awaited return to the yuri world and it would the greatest f**king thing ever if there were news of their return.

I completely agree with you. In addition, I myself want Kannazuki no Miko to have a second season. After all, if you believe Japanese legends, the "wind" has not yet shown itself. In addition, if you also want to express your wishes to Kaishaku, then you can write them a message on Twitter.
P.S. If you remember that Susanoo-no-Mikoto - Kami Wind, Amaterasu - Kami Sun and Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto - Kami Moon. Yamata no Orochi - the evil deity with eight heads and eight tails, which just won the wind Kami, Susanoo-no-Mikoto.
Heishi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Mikoto Himemiya wrote:
Heishi wrote:

I completely agree with you. In addition, I myself want Kannazuki no Miko to have a second season. After all, if you believe Japanese legends, the "wind" has not yet shown itself. In addition, if you also want to express your wishes to Kaishaku, then you can write them a message on Twitter.
P.S. If you remember that Susanoo-no-Mikoto - Kami Wind, Amaterasu - Kami Sun and Tsukuyomi-no-Mikoto - Kami Moon. Yamata no Orochi - the evil deity with eight heads and eight tails, which just won the wind Kami, Susanoo-no-Mikoto.

Thanks for this reply!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1