• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Daisuke Ono, Takayuki Kondou's Navagraha Manga Gets New Series

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sobe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:17 pm Reply with quote
I can't tell because of how the article is written; Is the manga BY those two voice actors or will it FEATURE characters voiced by them? Confused Or both?
harminia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Sobe wrote:
I can't tell because of how the article is written; Is the manga BY those two voice actors or will it FEATURE characters voiced by them? Confused Or both?

Quote:
Ono and Kondou are credited for the original work.

Quote:
The limited edition second and third volumes third volumes bundled drama CDs starring Kondou as Akira and Ono as Sakuya.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:24 pm Reply with quote
So basically, they came up with the idea and basic plot for the series, with the intention of having them play the main characters; someone else wrote the script and drew it, and they voice-acted the drama CDs...?

. . . . . why not just do a picture drama? It would be pretty much the same amount of drawing as a manga. I guess because it was a promo with the magazine...
brucepuppy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:41 am Reply with quote
Why are some people confused here? Isn't this similar to Takehito Koyasu's Weiss Kreuz?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1