• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
crowdfund an campaign to create a hentai descensor project/software which can do so - support gauge

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hentai-decensor-project

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:18 pm Reply with quote
I done this thread to promote the idea of an crowdfund campaign to create a hentai descensor project/software which could do so.

A few points:
..maybe a person who speaks Japanese could promote such an idea on a Japanese language speaking site
..i have no idea if its technologically possible
..i dont really want the responsibility of doing such an crowdfunding campaign - maybe this thread would encourage another person to do so!
..my guess is if enough funding was raised, then those funds would go towards paying an software developer to create the decensoring software
..my interest with such an software is focused towards censored video content

I guess the laws changing (the censoring being removed officially) is completely unlikely so why wait for that to never happen and instead proactively solve the problem with an crowdfunding campaign (im sort of surprised such an idea does not exist already/maybe such an idea has been suggested before on an Japanese language forum etc).

I guess the idea has been suggested before and its just not technologically possible.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Sorry but this seems like basically a solicitation type thread and we don't generally allow those here.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1