• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Vanishing Starlight Manga Based on Sound Horizon Single Ends '1st Part'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tensai GinAce

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 am Reply with quote
I remember reading the first chapter in Shounen Ace (which I only bought to read Plunderer) and I don't know if it got better later on... but the first chapter was very boring and cheesy. But again I understand that this is mainly some advertising collaboration between the band and Kadokawa.
Karasu-Lacryma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Speaking of Revo's music, I wonder if his Spotify has any chance of updating? It added the television version of AoT's 3rd OP in April but still has yet to release the full version. I don't think Sound Horizon work was ever released on that platform, but his AoT-related Linked Horizon work has been in part.
harminia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:27 pm Reply with quote
LOVE ME DO! LOVE ME DO! I tried reading this but Revo's self insert was too embarassing and I couldn't handle the cringe. Sorry Revo.

Karasu-Lacryma wrote:
Speaking of Revo's music, I wonder if his Spotify has any chance of updating? It added the television version of AoT's 3rd OP in April but still has yet to release the full version. I don't think Sound Horizon work was ever released on that platform, but his AoT-related Linked Horizon work has been in part.

I wish they would. When the new album dropped I checked Spotify, thinking they'd have it as it's AOT related, but nope, only the TV size OP song.
Karasu-Lacryma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:23 am Reply with quote
harminia wrote:

I wish they would. When the new album dropped I checked Spotify, thinking they'd have it as it's AOT related, but nope, only the TV size OP song.

They clearly care enough to release that that I'm surprised they haven't given us the full version like the other two. Maybe they're waiting till a set amount of time after its original release to maximize sales first?
I've also noticed that Japanese artists like Akiko Shikata haven't had updates to their Spotify in years; dunno if perhaps they changed labels or Japanese publishers lost interest in the platform.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1