• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
( for those highly knowledgeable on ‘sweet’ characters that say and do lots of ‘sweet’ things )

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweetminiproject

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:52 am Reply with quote
hey so im trying to design a character and it's really hard

im going to try my best to describe the 'feel' of this character's personality, these are in priority order

1) says and does things that are **amazingly sweet**
2) says and does things that are **so positively playful**
3) says and does things that are **kind**
4) says and does things that are **thoughtful & considerate** -- really thinks about things
5) says and does things that shows **smarts & creativity**
6) while not needed, it would be a amazing if the character, showed that they were **inventive**

which character's personality best matches and comes closest to this 'feel'?

**each qualities above are in priority order, so a character would do & say 'sweet' things more often than they do & say 'smart' things, but the character has all of these**

people tend to say that the characters in some types of media aren't very complex (like humans are), so it may be hard to find a personality that has all of these

the best decision means that one options out of all options is optimal, or comes closest to this 'feel'

---

what would be a character whose personality best matches and comes closest to this 'feel'? - female or male, up to you -- any fictional character in any media

(for example, if you say, **"out of the all the characters i know, there is not any character that is sweeter than this one, and matches this description the best"** -- then that's it! =)

* **would you please link to youtube clips / or quotes so we would be able to see if the character fits this 'feel'**

**be creative!!**
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:22 pm Reply with quote
Sorry but we generally do not allow threads like this here. Especially since there is no real topic for discussion
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1