Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Deadly Sins Anime Reveals New Season's January 2018 Premiere, Title, Cast, Staff, Visual

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:18 pm Reply with quote
Thorfinn wrote:
Wow, the staff is almost completely different from season 1 and the specials from last year.

true enough. and unless funi does the outsourcing method and let the dub be used by bang zoom that did season 1 and the ovas, the dubbing cast will more than likely be different execpt for melodias since Bryce is a funi regular.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
getchman
He started itHe started it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:38 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:

true enough. and unless funi does the outsourcing method and let the dub be used by bang zoom that did season 1 and the ovas, the dubbing cast will more than likely be different execpt for melodias since Bryce is a funi regular.

that's nonsense. a change in Japanese staff does not mean a change in the dub cast
jr240483

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:32 am Reply with quote
i know that.

i meant by that since funi does have a tendency of using their own casting pool , it wouldnt surprise me if they do that and have a casting change for the dub (excluding some well known and popular characters) instead of outsourcing it.

similar to what they did with eureka 7: AO as well as code geass: akito the exiled and the trigun: badlands rumble movie.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tarik Loq

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:49 am Reply with quote
Hope its 25 episodes!

Realllly looking forward to this season! especially ma boy Escanor!!
lycopene

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:31 am Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
i know that.

i meant by that since funi does have a tendency of using their own casting pool , it wouldnt surprise me if they do that and have a casting change for the dub (excluding some well known and popular characters) instead of outsourcing it.

similar to what they did with eureka 7: AO as well as code geass: akito the exiled and the trigun: badlands rumble movie.

why are you even worrying about this? Netflix will be dubbing the show. Funi only has distribution rights.
SailorNaruto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:21 pm Reply with quote
I am in for a GREAT time in 2018. First more Sailor Moon Crystal, now this. I just rewatched the anime and just got caught up on the manga, and I've been impatiently waiting for this announcement. I just wish it wasn't so far away UGH
KH91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 am Reply with quote
Excited for Season 2. Can't wait to see the Meliodas and Erizabesu moments. Laughing

I hope Season 2 has that narration music again. One of my favorites things about the show.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2