• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Magical Circle Guru-Guru

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:53 pm Reply with quote
I have a question and if someone can answer it, I would really appreciate it. So does this mean there will be no more coverage of this show at all for the rest of its run or will fans be given the option to vote for it again to be reviewed weekly for Fall, but by a different person doing it? It may not show in the number of comments in this forum, but I really enjoy reading the reviews for this show, so I hope that the reviews won't stop here.

Also, this week's episode was quite eventful and I'm very curious to see where Nike and Kukuri will head to next.
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:26 pm Reply with quote
We'll allow you to vote for it in the streaming poll, and if it pulls strong enough interest, we'll have to assign someone else to it. This is unlikely though, it was a really weak performer in a season without much competition. We may have a full review sometime down the line though!
Merida

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:33 am Reply with quote
While i didn't comment here a lot, this has been one of my favorites this season, so i'm a bit sad to see the weekly reviews go. But well, threads for pure comedies never seem to generate that much discussion...i'll definitely continue to watch and am looking forward to the full review. Very Happy
Kiddo626

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:00 am Reply with quote
FWIW, I'll probably vote for this show for next season's poll. I've been loving it every week, and it does its intended job so well that I can't really add any comments on this message board. So if there are going to be more weekly reviews, then awesome! But if not, then c'est la vie.
LumRanmaYasha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:09 pm Reply with quote
If this really is the last weekly review for Guru-Guru, I just wanted to say I always enjoyed reading Amy's reviews and will be sad to see them stop, though I'm looking forward to reading her Gintama reviews again. Guru-Guru is definitely among my favorite anime to come out this year and it's a shame not many people sought it out, as it is rare that such an adorably charming, family-friendly and funny fantasy adventure anime gets made (much less simulcast) these days.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:12 am Reply with quote
So why did the reviews for this stop?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:14 am Reply with quote
poor polling results for Fall show coverage
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2