• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Otaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Anime Premieres in April 2018

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swiftyy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:50 am Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me how the manga is for this? It seems pretty popular in Japan, If I recall I remember seeing the 3rd volume sell very well and it also appeared in the top-selling manga by series for the first half of 2017.
harminia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:21 am Reply with quote
Swiftyy wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the manga is for this? It seems pretty popular in Japan, If I recall I remember seeing the 3rd volume sell very well and it also appeared in the top-selling manga by series for the first half of 2017.

It's quite cute, if you're into slice of life romantic(ish) comedy with some otaku humor. The character's are endearing in their ways.
I think I personally didn't get really grabbed by it but it's clearly doing well in Japan and I believe there are a lot of people outside of Japan who do enjoy it too.
phia_one

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:46 pm Reply with quote
NIce! I'm really looking forward to this!
hack5

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Swiftyy wrote:

Its really good the best points is the main cast is all adults in relationships with each other and they love anime games and cosplay thespoiler[girlfriends even ship their boyfriends with each other]its really funny.
manapear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:52 am Reply with quote
Yay, this is so exciting! I've only been able to follow it a little bit, but I like the series quite a bit. I hope it gets picked up in the West.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1