• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: The Staff of Fate/Grand Order

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AksaraKishou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:22 pm Reply with quote
EmpyreanBlaze wrote:

Half a year for Ryougi Shiki?!

Yeah, if i recall correctly, the JP server started at the end of August and the Kara no Kyoukai event came around the end of February of the fallowing year. btw, spoiler[ There's 2 Shiki's. Void Shiki (with the kimono and whatnot) is a 5* Saber, but the event iself gives you an NP5 Assassin Shiki. Their gimmick is the insta kill.]
kotelo_

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:43 pm Reply with quote
Seif wrote:
kotelo_ wrote:
when you bandwagon into Fate before it's too late

this is still a good laff m8

You have quite the hate boner.

It's hilarious seeing this girl act like nothing happened and that she suddenly loves Fate, also she being used as a "valid" communication channel after all she said about the fanbase and its creator..
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 pm Reply with quote
Where on Earth did that Taiga screenshot come from? It's not in English FGO, nor is there English like that in Japanese FGO. And isn't that Jeanne and Jeanne Alter picture fanart?
GhostStalkerSA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:03 pm Reply with quote
kotelo_ wrote:

A line from that review is still used years later as the title of the Type-Moon thread on ADTRW (the anime board) on the Something Awful forums. I should know, I'm partially responsible for the discussion that led the mod to change it. We just talked about said name change a week or so back.
kotelo_

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:01 am Reply with quote
GhostStalkerSA wrote:
kotelo_ wrote:

A line from that review is still used years later as the title of the Type-Moon thread on ADTRW (the anime board) on the Something Awful forums. I should know, I'm partially responsible for the discussion that led the mod to change it. We just talked about said name change a week or so back.

Keep it like that, it's funnier that way. Those awful and biased reviews are now some kind of breaking point for the occidental community Laughing
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2