• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shinobu Ohtaka's Magi Manga Ends in 4 Chapters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nekelen Tinsley

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:19 pm Reply with quote
Even though i thought the final arc was ehh, this was still a great series and I'm sad to see it go Crying or Very sad.
Finny-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:21 pm Reply with quote
Not surprising to say at least since last weeks chapter seemed to be wrapping things up. Also best let things end here cause the last two arcs honestly have not been that great end it while I'm still enjoying it please and thanks. Still one of my favorite manga I just wish the anime wasn't done by A-1 Pictures the animation was so bad at times lol xD
theNightster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:42 pm Reply with quote
I fell behind on Magi so it's time to catch up, sad to see it go though, this series is what Fairy tail should have been (you know actually well written)
Dont

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Noooo!!! Hopefully we get a new season soon. Magi is one of the goat anime for me.
KML777

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:55 pm Reply with quote
It's a shame that we can't get to 1001 chapters of this manga Sad
Eddy564

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 am Reply with quote
I'm honestly in shock. At most I thought there would at least be about 10 more chapters. I hope the ending is satisfactory. This last arc has been fairly slow and perplexing but there's been a lot of good moments as well. It'll be sad to see this series go. It's one of the better written shonen titles.
Zeino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:38 am Reply with quote
Sad to see it go as it was among the better modern Shonen fighting series. Hope it doesn't end in a whimper like certain others did. With it gone, it will just be One Piece, My Hero Academia, Hunter X Hunter and D.Grayman with they get off hiatus and counting anime, Dragon Ball Super and Boruto left as the big leagues.
Crystalblade13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:14 am Reply with quote
Zeino wrote:
Sad to see it go as it was among the better modern Shonen fighting series. Hope it doesn't end in a whimper like certain others did. With it gone, it will just be One Piece, My Hero Academia, Hunter X Hunter and D.Grayman with they get off hiatus and counting anime, Dragon Ball Super and Boruto left as the big leagues.

Looks like you need some Gintama in your life. Best long running shounen of all time and it's currently ongoing final arc is GODLY.

Also...sad to see magi going so soon.. it doesn't seems like it should be time yet. There's still so much left to cover! Oh well, thanks for a great manga ohtaka. Smile
SpaceTheGamer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:42 am Reply with quote
WHAT ONLY 4 MORE!?!?!?
I hoped for at least 10 more to wrpa all that stuff that has been going on. Those 4 chapters will propably feel rushed :/
CyberLance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:01 am Reply with quote
So is the Magi anime going to return or not?
I want the entire series to be animated.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1