• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kemono Friends Site: Anime Studio Yaoyorozu Pulled Out Due to Communication Issues

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricJ2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:
The Kadokawa appeal to fans not to balk at thier decision because they think of the "animals first" and that they are going ahead "for the animals" because the series doesn't belong to "any one person" (i.e. Tatsuki) is laughably lame and a little insulting. I loved KF from the start and hate where this all is going. I'm with Wastrel and encrypted12345 but the way I remember there were only two Indiana Jones movies...

Well, I DO like the fact that it was about the animals (the joke of American Prairie Dog kissing Kaban is funnier now that I get it Anime smallmouth )--I don't get caught up in the "It's important because I'm a fan!" binge-fan hysteria of trying to delve the "post-apocalyptic" plotline, since I can stand back and admire just how cleverly it does teach kids about zoos.

But I still wouldn't give Kadokawa the satisfaction of my saying so, if they're going to dump on Tatsuki for trying to hold onto, quote, "his" show.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3