• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens Anime Reveals Promo Video, More of Cast, Song Artists, January Debut

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rika Hue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:08 pm Reply with quote
This looks like it could be fun? When I first saw the PV on Youtube the song immediately grabbed me. Come here and what do I see? Koutaro Nakagawa, of couse.

Man don't know how many hours I have spent listening to his Code Geass OST. Was wondering where he was at. Last show he did was Active Raid? And Yu-gi-oh Arc V which ended this year.

Interestingly, Active Raid's 1st PV also featured only a Nakagawa song. Hope that's not a sign that this show will land with a similar flop...

Oh yeah, cast looks like a treat too.
Fenrin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:18 pm Reply with quote
God that was almost unwatchable, the music is really grating to the ears. I don't know if it was intentional or not but there's some kind of dissonance going on with the cheap synth instruments.
harminia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:33 pm Reply with quote
I was digging the music but I feel like the art style didn't transfer well to this. The animation looks pretty low budget and unappealing. Shame because I was somewhat interested in this.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1