• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2nd Haikara-San: Here Comes Miss Modern Anime Film's Teaser Shows Benio in Manchuria

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:18 am Reply with quote
I was pleasantly surprised Eleven Arts picked this up, and even more surprised when it got a few showings in my town (somehow slipping past Celebration Cinemas' "Miyazaki-only" anime policy). I hope we get part 2 here too.
GeorgeC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:56 am Reply with quote
You'll see it...
Or, at the very least, it'll probably get a home video release in the next 18 months by The Right Stuf.
They announced a home video licensing deal with Eleven Arts and it's almost a sure-bet they'll get both films in this series.
Another question is the Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha series. Eleven Arts produced the four theatrical releases (fourth film not released yet) including Ignition which did screen earlier this year in the US (and has been released on home video in Japan). Now, are the rights to those on the table or will Right Stuf pass on that option?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1