• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Funimation to Stream My Hero Academia Season 3

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crystalblade13

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:56 pm Reply with quote
jr240483 wrote:
TichoSlicer wrote:
"The new season will cover the forest school trip arc from Kōhei Horikoshi's original manga."

Sounds like it will be only 12 epis and probably wont cover the Rescue Arc, which will make me very angry ;/

not really. the manga is still in the school trip arc. so if their doing season three now, it will only cover that arc and we'll probably have to wait for season 4 for the rescue arc and the raid arc.

and while this stream was no surprise it would have done the series wonders if they had been able to at least get season 1 & 2 to adult swim. I mean if they can get Tokyo ghoul to AS, one would wonder if they can also do the same for this series as well.

Just to let ya know, the forest arc is only long enough to make 6 anime episodes out of. It's literally impossible for the not to cover the raid as well in one cour. And there's no reason they wouldn't want to, as the manga is sufficiently far enough ahead that season 3 being 25 episodes wouldn't be an issue. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I garuntee we will get both in one cour, it's not even a question.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2