• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Macross Delta Film Reveals Title, February 2018 Opening With Concerts

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marzan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:09 am Reply with quote
I hope they actually hired a screenwriter for this one, who manages to redo that awful second half. dire storytelling
Stampeed Valkyrie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:51 am Reply with quote
Well since I still can't get past the 8th episode of the Delta TV series I think I can safely pass.
vision33r

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 pm Reply with quote
kiminobokuwa wrote:
The main thing about delta was that I felt little to no chemistry between the characters. Hopefully the movie can clear that up. Also the songs in the series are really good. I love Zettai Reido sooooo much (also Ikenai Borderline). Other than that I'm glad to see the gorls come back. I'm an idol fanatic so seeing them announce this made my day.

Macross F has the worst love story. Alto and Sheryl had zero chemistry. There's no reason for Sheryl to be even attracted to Alto. They should've just paired Alto and Ranka all along.

Of all the characters in Delta, Freyja was the best character because she had the most emotions displayed. Hayate was weak and didn't really stand out. Mirage is also an outcast since she had no chemistry at all with Hayate and fell in love for what reason?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2