• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Vice & Luna - All In The Family

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:19 am Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:
They don't go to court in Conan, though.

Didn't The L&O shows pretty much scale the court stuff to almost nonexistence? Or am I just thinking of the last few seasons of Criminal Intent (The only one I ever really bothered with).

I'd go with Kindaichi for L&O style procedural.

...The only crime/court show I can think of (Other than Pheonix Wright- which is more Court than crime) is unfortunately Wizard Barristers... which is extremely hard to recommend to anyone.

But more importantly. While I know the desire is to present her as an outsider, at some point you're going to have to nail down a persona for Maybell... At first she looked like a cynical goth girl... then a RPG gamer (and god- the anime recs there) then an art-school girl and now L&O kinda screams out "Normie" to me. What is she other than "Girl who likes Luna and reacts to the anime fairy shenanigans"?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2