• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kimi ni Todoke Manga Ends in November

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slashman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Just make one more anime series to end it and that should do it for me.
manapear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:32 pm Reply with quote
*...Ame to Yuki...* wrote:
So sad to hear that opinions are predominantly negative here. Oh well, guess it's not the best place. I still love this series. It's a unique shoujo that actually has a flawed and lovable cast. From the beginning I always thought the 'side characters' had stronger stories to tell so it never got boring after Sawako and Kazehaya got together. Ayane's character is so well-written and her plotline with Pin has been hinted since way back in volume 1, and she went through a lot of realistic emotional maturity to get there. If someone is still thinking about reading this, do, and judge for yourself.

Same. And I'm sad especially for Ayane after some of the comments. I thought people liked when side characters also got developed? (I mean, I do. I thought that was a complaint I see often in other things too?)

I'm glad for Ayane's storyline, and it's been fun seeing all of the characters grow. (Kurumi's semi-recent moments with Sawako being especially golden.)

I am glad to see the series start to wrap up finally, but it's been a great run, and I can't wait to see what Shiina-sensei works on next.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2