• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Mr. Osomatsu Season 2

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:13 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure what to expect, but I think it will have them moving forward while still remaining intrinsically Matsus. That seemed to be the epiphany Osomatsu reached at any rate. No idea what exactly that would entail, but something useful they can still do together.
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:03 pm Reply with quote
Watched the episode with a friend and we were waiting for the punchline. We'll see if it comes next week, though I can't really imagine the staff pulling the same trick twice, so I'm not quite sure what to expect for the last episode.
Kiddo626

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:34 am Reply with quote
I don’t understand why this episode has such a low score. I thought it was pretty good. Why would someone hate it?
Merida

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:48 pm Reply with quote
I wasn't sure what to expect after last week's episode, but the finale really delivered. Laughing

I'm gonna miss these lovable scumbags and will be keeping my fingers crossed for another season.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:07 pm Reply with quote
Now that season 2 is over I wonder if Viz Media will release a trailer soon for season 1, and announce a date for the Blu-Ray release. Or where they waiting for season 2 to end and dub them back to back.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:48 pm Reply with quote
Somehow I feel like I should've seen this coming. What else but to kill them all and send them to Hell? Very Happy I guess the "useful" thing for them to do now is just be entertainment for their neighborhood.

And they never broke character for a moment. As soon as the opportunity presented itself, every one of them was ready and willing to save themselves and send their brothers down. Laughing What a great callback that Enma turned out to be Hijirisawa (his character design always looks to me like he's just visiting from a Jay Ward (Rocky & Bullwinkle) production).

Well done, guys!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6