• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hayate x Blade 2 Yuri Action-Comedy Manga Ends in November

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Man, and after all those volumes, it STILL didn't get an anime adaptation. Anime cry
VORTIA
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:26 pm Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
Man, and after all those volumes, it STILL didn't get an anime adaptation. Anime cry

An absolute tragedy! I really had hoped that it would get one, as I loved this manga. Alas!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
kiminobokuwa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:11 pm Reply with quote
They need to bring this manga back here overseas. SEVENSEAS used to have it, but lost it since they switched publishers. This deserves an anime and more. One of my favorite series of my childhood.
Afezeria

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:50 pm Reply with quote
With Konohana Kitan airing this month (it oozes a lot of shoujo ai vibes for those not informed) and Citrus plus Kase san coming soon (disregarding Netsuzou Trap and that trap anime short Kedamono), there's quite a few (better than being one title that's announced once a year anyway) yuri title that had received anime adaptation recently and since this manga is ending, maybe there's a bit of a chance here. That is, if this manga is popular enough. Really need more yuri anime.
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:39 pm Reply with quote
not ym afavorite manga of this author, I liked strawberry shake sweet better, but again, good thing this is over so she can move to something better.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1