• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Date A Live Light Novels Get New Anime Series

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chichiryuutei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Joshua Zarate wrote:
SpaceTheGamer wrote:
So even Date A Live joins the Season 3 party well that's cool, but honestly this is getting crazy.
Attack on Titan 3, My Hero Academia 3, SAO 3, Index III and now even Date A Live 3.....What the hell is going on!??! xD

Just to add on, if rumors and my predictions are correct, there would be Non Non Biyori 3 and To Love-Ru Darkness 3 in 2018 as well.

A To Love-Ru Darkness 3 would be awesome. Hopefully they do a joint announcement for whatever is the sequel to the darkness plan
Greed1914

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:03 pm Reply with quote
A rather pleasant surprise. Of course, some of my excitement is mitigated by the fact that Funimation hasn't licensed the movie yet.

SpaceTheGamer wrote:
So even Date A Live joins the Season 3 party well that's cool, but honestly this is getting crazy.
Attack on Titan 3, My Hero Academia 3, SAO 3, Index III and now even Date A Live 3.....What the hell is going on!??! xD

I've kind of been wondering that too. 2018 is shaping up to be extremely exciting with the number of sequels that are happening. Some are things I would have expected to happen much later, some are ones that took years to happen, and some caught me completely off guard.
BlueAlf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:29 pm Reply with quote
Chichiryuutei wrote:

Please bring back sweet ARMS for the OP/EDs. I love their music

I see you're a man of culture as well. Very Happy

But man, I think Date A Live is the only anime series that I don't mind having middling animation, as long as they get the story done. I can't explain it either.
Nico_Astray

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:23 am Reply with quote
Man I'm late but I was kinda wondering why all these new figures were announced a while ago.
KH91

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:02 am Reply with quote
Yes! My little Shidou is coming back! First Index III and now DAL. Thank you anime gods.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3