• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: 1st Girls & Panzer's Finale Film Finished — 4 Days Before Opening

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
srlracing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:53 am Reply with quote
With how notorious the delays were during the TV series and the 1st film being completed 4 days before the premiere, I imagine that by the 6th film it will be 8 years late. Girls & Panzer 6.0: You Can (Not) Panzer Vor
FlamingFirewire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:44 am Reply with quote
It's clear to see why there have been so many delays in GuPs history - probably has a lot to do with a passionate team that wants to do something cool and innovative that looks consistent. With all the CG in the franchise, I'm surprised the battles have always been so awesome.
TheMorry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:56 am Reply with quote
srlracing wrote:
With how notorious the delays were during the TV series and the 1st film being completed 4 days before the premiere, I imagine that by the 6th film it will be 8 years late. Girls & Panzer 6.0: You Can (Not) Panzer Vor
As long as they deliver a masterpiece you wont hear me complain. Besides, back in 2012 i didn't watch anime yet so I have no clue how notorious those detays were xD.

But yea, as long as the team behind Girls und Panzer deliver quality equal to the TV series and movie I honestly dont care about any delays. I blindly bought the DVD release when it came out in the UK and i enjoyed the ride of the girls und panzer.
jirg1901

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:36 pm Reply with quote
I was hoping actas had finally learned how to work to schedule after not hearing about any catastrophic problems on Princess Principal but I guess hope only goes so far.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1