• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bayonetta 3 Action Game Revealed for Switch

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Tsurugi-Kun wrote:

Nintendo funded the second Bayonetta game when noone else would so it was exclusive to the Wii U and I'm guessing they are also funding the third game.

When you mean funded you mean helping in the development? So if all 3 companies contributed it would they have had a share with the game on all 3 platforms? And if Nintendo funded it. What would it take (theoretically) for Sony or Microsoft to get a port?

{Edit: Please refrain from excessive quoting.. I edited your post for you. Thank you. ~ Psycho 101}
Sariachan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:36 am Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
When you mean funded you mean helping in the development? So if all 3 companies contributed it would they have had a share with the game on all 3 platforms? And if Nintendo funded it. What would it take (theoretically) for Sony or Microsoft to get a port?

It means that Nintendo paid their development costs, hence the games (2&3) are exclusives for Nintendo consoles.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2