• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: A Little Sister (and a Little Alcohol) is All You Need

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shar Aznabull

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:22 pm Reply with quote
I can see how alcohol would be helpful in making it through this show.
Dop.L

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:51 pm Reply with quote
The beer has been the best thing about this show (note that brewery Sankt Gallen have a credit) as you so often see people in anime drinking generic fizzy lager that to see real beers being namechecked (and often explained) is a good step forward.
Imperial Chocolate Stout? My sort of thing!
Calsolum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:42 pm Reply with quote
heh there was actually a few drinks that I'd have loved to try as I was watching this show.
I'm gonna have to go look for a page or thread that lists all the products shown since i didn't have the foresight to screencap them when they showed up.
consignia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:48 pm Reply with quote
Calsolum wrote:
heh there was actually a few drinks that I'd have loved to try as I was watching this show.
I'm gonna have to go look for a page or thread that lists all the products shown since i didn't have the foresight to screencap them when they showed up.

You can see them here: http://sp.imotosae.com/osake/story08/ (links directly to episode 8's, but you should be able to find all of them on the site)

Quote:

Yeah, me too. Big fan of Porters and Stouts, so it's good to see some dark beer representation.
Calsolum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:05 pm Reply with quote
consignia wrote:
Calsolum wrote:

You can see them here: http://sp.imotosae.com/osake/story08/ (links directly to episode 8's, but you should be able to find all of them on the site)

Quote:

Yeah, me too. Big fan of Porters and Stouts, so it's good to see some dark beer representation.

oh wow that's really more convenient than i expected thanks.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1