• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Report a Problem failures

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:21 pm Reply with quote
At first I thought it was just that it didn't like what I was reporting or something (which might be true!), but for several weeks now all reports I submit through the !Report a Problem button in the corner return "report failed" and tell me to report it here. So the bug report is bugged?
A2chiya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:40 am Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
At first I thought it was just that it didn't like what I was reporting or something (which might be true!), but for several weeks now all reports I submit through the !Report a Problem button in the corner return "report failed" and tell me to report it here. So the bug report is bugged?

For about two weeks, I've had the same problem when trying to submit an error report for an encyclopedia page. Confused
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:47 am Reply with quote
Are you using the !Report a Problem button in the lower right corner of every page, or doing it via the "report an error" link at the bottom of the series page (above the alphabetical links row)? I didn't actually submit an error via the "report an error" link, but it seemed to be working as far as I took it.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Looking into it.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Yep, the bug report was bugged. Now fixed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
A2chiya

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
Are you using the !Report a Problem button in the lower right corner of every page, or doing it via the "report an error" link at the bottom of the series page (above the alphabetical links row)? I didn't actually submit an error via the "report an error" link, but it seemed to be working as far as I took it.

Ah, I've been using the wrong button! Embarassed Thank you for pointing out the difference Gina. To clarify, the "Report an Error" link at the bottom of the page works. The problem was the "Report a Problem" button in the lower right corner, which I see has been reported fixed. Thank you everyone! Mr. Green
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:57 pm Reply with quote
Thanks, Dan. Also thanks for updating the Your Score feature. There are still some nonexistent episodes that need removing, but that's probably moot at this point. Smile

Glad that helped you, A2chiya!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1