• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Getting my old name back

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:46 pm Reply with quote
I registered in the forum about 15 years ago. Life got hectic and I stopped posting, eventually stopped logging in.
Things are a quieter now (I probably just jinxed that), and I tried to use my old forum name, but I'm told it's taken. I'm hoping it's still remembering me from that long ago and that someone else didn't take it.
I don't for the life of me remember what email I registered under, and I know that a couple of the emails I used back then are gone, and I can't remember a thing about them.

So, if I give my old forum name and whatever other personal info that may be needed, is there a chance that I can get my old name back?

This was the first forum I ever registered with, so there's some sentimentality too.

Aw shoot, NOW I notice there's a sticky post about user name changes. I should have posted this there.
Sorry.
Moderators, believe me, I've been in lots of forums, and I know better than to just post something without looking.
Sorry.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:12 pm Reply with quote
PM me your old user name. I probably won't be able to recover the user name for you, but we can see.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1