• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Steins;Gate 0 TV Anime Reveals Character Designs, New Visual

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:37 am Reply with quote
I really enjoyed the original Steins Gate series so I'm really looking forward to this.
ChrissyC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:32 pm Reply with quote
StarchildStorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:41 am Reply with quote
Cautiously optimistic. Love the original show and I quite liked the game of 0, but I can see a lot of issues with trying to adapt it. Still, I am hyped, in particular for seeing Maho in motion as she comes off like a very natural extension of the existing cast and really fits right in with them like she was always there.

There are also quite a few areas where I hope they make some changes to it.

spoiler[In particular I would just completely drop the Yuki / Kagari twist. It really has almost nothing to do with the plot and just makes no sense no matter how you slice it.

Also I know that they won't adapt the Maho and Moeka becoming friends storyline, since it's very long and completely unrelated to the main plot, but I really hope they come up with an excuse to work in the Sergeant Clean gag.]
Klaudstein

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:34 pm Reply with quote
meruru wrote

spoiler[If you remember, the way the true ending was achieved is that Okarin went into the past and killed Kurisu, and then wants to give up. But then, the video message he received in the very beginning as static becomes viewable .... ][/quote]

The video was the second step. The first one was the "Encouragement" Okarin received from Mayuri spoiler[(She slaps him in the face - a little out of character for her, but i only understand it after playing SG Zero.).] I won't say more...

Yes, i hope that the Anime will be one of the Highlights this Year.

El... P... you know it...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2