• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - Trickster Part One

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SailorPluto1313

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:52 am Reply with quote
I loved Trickster! Sure it had some problems, but as with all anime, it boils down to individual taste. This anime definitely improved during the second half. This is a definite buy for me Very Happy
belvadeer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:25 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
Do they still edit Pokemon, or is there another reason there is no JP audio on Pokemon the Movie: I Choose You!

They still edit it. They have to circumvent directly mentioning death and whatnot. Not one U.S. home release of Pokémon has ever had the option for Japanese audio.
thekingsdinner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25 pm Reply with quote
Kimiko_0 wrote:
As another Dutch anime fan I'm curious about those Dutch releases you mentioned. I suppose only things like Pokemon and Naruto are ever released here? I looked at the imgur link you posted, but for some reason that site always refuses to load the second half of galleries.

I should try taking some photos of my collection again. I have a proper camera now, but I put it off when ANN had that .com/.cc problem last year.
Too bad imgur doesn't work properly for you :/ I don't know any good alternatives unfortunately.

Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex for example was released by A-film, that is without a doubt a Dutch release. Also one Dragon Ball Z VHS I still have is a Dutch release.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2