• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Konosuba review links broken?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:59 am Reply with quote
anime#17123

It appears to be missing some episodes, and includes a review for an unrelated anime.
CatSword

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:15 am Reply with quote
The random other anime episode review got in there for simply referencing KonoSuba. I'm sure this is an issue with other anime.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:15 pm Reply with quote
I’ve made the Netoge and Konosuba 2 links one-way so they won’t show up now, but it looks like all the reviews that should be there are (10 episodes are accounted for at least). It only shows a limited number by default; if you hover over on a PC or tab once on a tablet you should get the option to display more links.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:37 am Reply with quote
I swore there were missing episodes before, and I'm aware of the displaying more links option.

Looks like I was half asleep.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1