• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The List - 7 Memorable Marriage Proposals

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relyat08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:
As for not reading other posts, I did see it and all the shouting about how people don't read prompted me to check out how I missed it, as I do read. The analysis result is my post and I'd rather suggest solutions to problems than shout at and berate people.

I've tried being kind and making thoughtful suggestions for years and it never led to any improvement, so I have thoroughly given up on that front. Instead, I have decided not to care, but to instead have fun with it, and ironically enough... to be completely honest, it has been vastly more successful in getting people to pay attention. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
xyz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:04 am Reply with quote
The best one is actually from Whisper of the Heart. Come on now.
BankaiKitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:51 am Reply with quote
I've always liked Yusuke proposing to Keiko in "Yu Yu Hakusho". Simple to the point and with a lot of meaning. Especially since she did wait from him to come back from the Demon World. One of my favorite proposals.
Actar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:19 pm Reply with quote
If you guys have seen No Game No Life: Zero, you'd be hard-pressed to disagree that it should top the list.
Lelouch Vi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:26 pm Reply with quote
I'm happy to see the Ikki andStella mention, I'm also holding out hope for aseason 2 or for the light novels to get licensed in America or both
jr240483

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:16 pm Reply with quote
FilthyCasual wrote:
Your footer is doubled.

It's great to see Ikki and Stella up here, they're adorable together.

true enough. though if the other chapters of the LN says anything, its going to be a long struggle for them to get down the isle if nothing else. hell, i would say that their odds are the same for ayato and Yulis from asterisk war which aren't good odds to say the least.

Quote:
He's come a long way from his accidental peeping debacle in episode one.

but with their head strong attitudes and ikki's father who is trying his damnest to become the WORST PARENT EVER right alongside ragyo , lady medusa , gendo ikari , endeavor and spoiler[ Haruka's father chariman messa from asterisk war ], i'd say he would have better chances if he went the oreimo or koi kaze route and shack up with shizuku instead.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3