• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Animation Blu-ray Disc Ranking, March 26-April 1

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:38 am Reply with quote
Weren´t the Osomatsu number way higher during S01? What development did i miss, as i don´t look at these charts every week.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
MJKS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:42 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Something to consider: how many people working in Antarctica have actually seen "Sora yori"

Enough (which is to say, at least one dude at Syowa) to take a number of shot-for-shot comparisons of the interior of the base: http://jare59.starfree.jp/20180401/index.htm. They also have a cardboard cutout of Shirase in her red winter gear.

Last edited by MJKS on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:12 pm Reply with quote
residentgrigo wrote:
Weren´t the Osomatsu number way higher during S01? What development did i miss, as i don´t look at these charts every week.

Fujoshi are a fickle bunch. Apparently S2 didn't seem a "must-buy" compared to S1. Its massive drop has to be largest in history for anime releases I'd think.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2