• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Games - Crossed-Over and Painless

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Raikuro wrote:

The Switch needs more games in general from anywhere it can get them. A lot more of a need than the 3DS has in 2018. The ability to play Nintendo handheld games on a TV has been sorely missed during the Dual Screen era.

I guess for the crowd who remembers and liked the novelty of the Super Gameboy, Transfer Pak, or the Gameboy Player but the rest of us were content to just play our handheld games on our handhelds.
Vanadise

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 4:50 pm Reply with quote
I had a big post about Gravity Rush 2 typed up, but then I tried to post it and ANN gave me an error message saying, "No post mode specified", and when I went back, everything was gone. Sigh.

But the basic gist of it is that I loved the original, and I'm trying to enjoy this game, but it feels very much like it wants to force me to do things that I don't enjoy (stealth, taking pictures, hunting for landmarks). I think I'm about halfway through and am having to convince myself to not drop it and move on to a different game.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2