• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Silent Möbius QD Manga Ends Next Month

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sugarwater

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 7:51 pm Reply with quote
The fourth compiled volume was scheduled for release in April, after several delays (starting last year) but has not been released yet and does not have a confirmed release date at this stage (August 20th is being listed in some web stores but there’s been no word from the publisher).

Also, now that the series is actually wrapping up would it hurt you to amend the several years worth of articles where ANN claimed it finished in 2015 despite multiple corrections?

Edit: You're welcome for that volume 4 correction, which you applied to the article fairly quickly by erasing the paragraph in question after publishing. Not sure why you didn't note this edit in the revised article though (given the size of the correction). Or why this site still can't acknowledge its serial errors regarding the status of this manga for 3+ years.
D-Rock

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:32 am Reply with quote
I very much enjoyed the original series, and I hope they make this into an anime as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1