• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Attack on Titan Season 3 Gets World Premiere in U.S., Canadian Theaters

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Time Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:51 pm Reply with quote
So, I can't freaking wait for this! I had to work when the first two movies were released in the states in 2017, but I am so not missing out on this one. I need my Eren and Levi on the big screen, nao.
BenFotomi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:40 pm Reply with quote
The event was awesome, the first episode was good, I'm so hyped for the next one!!!!
Time Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:25 am Reply with quote
I also really enjoyed it! When I got to see it...

So here's my story of tonight. My husband and I get to the theater to see the movie at 7:30 with our advance tickets. The movie starts a little late, with several false starts...but it's dubbed. I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but I don't dub...like ever. And if I wanted to see it dubbed I would have bought tickets for the showing on the 11th. So I go out to the lobby to ask, and it ends up being this whole ordeal. There were like 5 others, plus myself, who were about to start rioting, lol. They tell us that there is nothing they can do at the moment, but will replay the entire movie in it's subbed form...after the dub ends. So we leave to run home and feed the cats, eat something ourselves, and drive back to the theater 45 mins later. And now I'm home...at 1am...for a 7:30pm movie...lol.

I'm tired and am now going to bed. Anime hyper

But Levi and Kenny were cool! *thumbsup*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2