• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Catherine: Full Body Game Heads West in 2019

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kakoishii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:57 pm Reply with quote
The irony of this announcement is I decided last week to revisit this game after I shelved it 2 years ago while I finished my masters degree. I'm finishing up the 9th night as I speak, but I'm definitely here for a sequel Wink
FilthyCasual

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:42 pm Reply with quote
So Pink has dude parts, right?
Tuor_of_Gondolin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:24 pm Reply with quote
^ Already someone like that in the game, so probably not.

Hope this version fixes the bug that made the US version impossible to platinum.
LinkTSwordmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:36 pm Reply with quote
sigh

This is either going to be really fun or really cringey. I remember Persona 4 did.....okay with this sort of subject matter, but then P4: Golden sort of went and backpedaled on that a bit.

The original Catherine had some fairly good (fun? cheesecake-ish?) quiz questions probing about romance and relationships, and it would be interesting seeing questions about subverting "traditional" gender roles added to the game......

But I'm already a tad concerned that physics be damned - she's somehow landed on his face in spite of seemingly running into him and knocking him over. The game is supposed to be something in the realm of lighthearted and humorous where Vincent is concerned, but I'm really on the fence as to whether or not the game devs are going to be able to keep level heads and stay out of the "teenage recess humor" that could really drag this down.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1