• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Uma Musume Producer Wants to Make New Series

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlareKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:16 pm Reply with quote
In the end I'd be happy to see another season for this show. If the sales are strong and help facilitate that.....I don't really care what kind of bonuses are attached to help with sales. This show was easily the biggest positive surprise for me this season. I didn't think this would be anything special or honestly even good. It turned out to be a good show. Best of the season? Well I wouldn't go that far. But it was good.

Hopefully it gets another season.
John Hayabusa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:58 pm Reply with quote
It is sad to see that there are people who are accepting this disgusting tactic just so they can see this anime get a second season. If anything, all that money needs to be given to GBF. There are some anime that are amazing but never got second seasons due to lukewarm attention, low sales performance, and other circumstances. Perhaps this anime turned out to be not as good as what people are claiming it to be.
jenthehen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:47 pm Reply with quote
I'm kinda surprised this didn't get a simuldub by Funi or Sentai, tbh. It seems popular, but kinda lost in the shuffle - maybe because FRANXX isn't over yet.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2