• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Charapedia: Here's The Most Anticipated Anime for Fall 2018

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloudthe23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:46 pm Reply with quote
There are only five for me on this list
#1- Index III
#2- Hinomaru Zumō
#3- Gakuen Basara
#4- SAO
#5- Karakuri Circus
Siegfriedl88

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:55 pm Reply with quote
From that list...only SAO for me.
Nothing else appealing in the Fall, still awaiting word on date alive season 3 and danmachi season 2.
Firefly251

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Kamijou Touma wrote:
I am also looking forward too #1 and #2. I am looking forward to Index more than SAO.

same.
Index is my most wanted series.

also the slime anime is up there along with goblin slayer (as i read both and hope it gets done well in anime form)
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:28 pm Reply with quote
Fall seasons are usually loaded, but this this year there isn't much that interests me. I would have voted for the new P.A. Works show, but it does not appear to even be in the poll.
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:56 pm Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:
Fall seasons are usually loaded, but this this year there isn't much that interests me. I would have voted for the new P.A. Works show, but it does not appear to even be in the poll.

Iroduku Sekai no Ashita Kara does appear to be in the poll, now at least. While I did manage to pick 5 (Jojo, Bloom Into You, Index III, Goblin Slayer, and SAO), there weren’t many that immediately stuck out as highly anticipated for me. There is a number I will definitely be watching but I don’t know that I’m excited by many without qualification, though I do need to look into some of the series.
Rika Hue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:40 pm Reply with quote
Rerided: toki wo koeru derrida is a thing, please.

Even though Crunchyroll didn't promote the airing of the first episode of the show of which they are part of the production committee at their own expo, it still exists.

By the director of Steins;Gate no less.

Tsk tsk.
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:26 am Reply with quote
My top 5 for Fall are A Certain Magical Index III, The Girl in Twilight, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, Bloom into You, and Goblin Slayer. A few others that I’m also looking forward to seeing are Golden Kamuy, Release the Spyce, and RErideD. I’ll probably check out Seishun Buta Yarō wa Bunny Girl-senpai no Yume wo Minai, but it’s not something that I’m anticipating as much as the titles I’ve mentioned in the beginning of this post.
dark_bozu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:04 am Reply with quote
Fall season would be awesome, so many titles to look forward. But if I were to narrowed everything I want to watch to TOP-3 it would be: Yagakimi, Goblin Slayer and Gridman.
donhumberto

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:21 am Reply with quote
Rika Hue wrote:
Rerided: toki wo koeru derrida is a thing, please.

Even though Crunchyroll didn't promote the airing of the first episode of the show of which they are part of the production committee at their own expo, it still exists.

By the director of Steins;Gate no less.

Tsk tsk.

Indeed. Not only by the director of Steins gate: it also has freaking Yoshitoshi Abe doing the character desings (his first anime work in, what, 15 years?). It looks extremely promising if you ask me but for whatever reason is getting no hype at all ... oh , well.
Also, I'd add Ingress as my second most anticipated show (although the combo CGI+ Netflix is probably going to kill any potential buzz the show may have). It looks like a solid, mature sci-fi project so hopefully it will be good (I just hope they can pull off the cgi and not make it too intrusive)
Oh, and that marathon series (run with the wind, I think) also looks pretty dope.

By the way, I tried to vote for Rerided in the poll but I can't seem to find it Question
CatSword

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:58 am Reply with quote
I'm probably only going to watch Bloom Into You while it's airing. I'm excited about a sweet shoujo-ai series. I might watch Boarding School Juliet and SSSS.Gridman later, depending on their reception.

I watched the weird "sex scenes" from Conception years ago and was curious, but I have my doubts about the anime actually being good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
yuna49

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:39 am Reply with quote
Golden Kamuy

None of the others jump off that list and say "watch me!".
Greed1914

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Golden Kamuy for sure. Also, Index and Fairy Tail.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:47 pm Reply with quote
I'm most looking forward to new SAO, the Slime show, Bloom Into You, Goblin Slayer, and Golden Kamuy. A runner up goes to SSSS Gridman.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:42 pm Reply with quote
SAO is the big one for me....since AOD future eps was not an option. Anime hyper

I will have to poke about and see what other series may appeal to me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2