• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected' Novel Series Ends With 14th Volume

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdnation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:21 pm Reply with quote
I too welcome the conclusion coming in a final anime season.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:00 am Reply with quote
Soulwarfare wrote:
Thought it would at least go up to 15 but okay I guess.
It was a good run

Given the popularity of the series, it is quite likely some spin-off light novel volumes might be made down the road.
MertKulak3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:17 am Reply with quote
Furuzaki wrote:
PS: Driving a stole car, does that counts as advertising the car's brand? Heck, it might even be on the news. Exposure, isn't that good?
that was the weakest analogy i've ever read. In your analogy you are actually taking something away from someone and using it, which is completely irrelevant to this topic. I am not going to wait 4 years till an official translation catchs up to the fan translation.

i don't pirate games because they release games in all languages instantaneously but i will go read my fan translated LNs and then buy the hard copy when it's made available in my region. Without fan translation i wouldn't even know about this medium probably so yeah thank god they exist. If they want people to stop using fan translation all they have to do is being professional and hiring a translator to translate LNs before they are released in Japan...
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:25 am Reply with quote
I'm another who would love to see a anime project to cover the end of this series. But, if nothing comes along, I'll happily get the LNs and read my way to the ending.
Xiximaro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:23 am Reply with quote
MertKulak3 wrote:
Furuzaki wrote:
PS: Driving a stole car, does that counts as advertising the car's brand? Heck, it might even be on the news. Exposure, isn't that good?
that was the weakest analogy i've ever read. In your analogy you are actually taking something away from someone and using it, which is completely irrelevant to this topic. I am not going to wait 4 years till an official translation catchs up to the fan translation.

i don't pirate games because they release games in all languages instantaneously but i will go read my fan translated LNs and then buy the hard copy when it's made available in my region. Without fan translation i wouldn't even know about this medium probably so yeah thank god they exist. If they want people to stop using fan translation all they have to do is being professional and hiring a translator to translate LNs before they are released in Japan...

If only publishers and everyone thought like you... In my country there are no Novels for sale, if there is, it's in a specialized store that almost no one knows(me included) and if they sell it, it won't be in my native language that's for sure.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2