• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Liden Films Produces New Arad Senki/Dungeon Fighter Online Anime with Chinese, Taiwanese Compa

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kicksville

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:38 am Reply with quote
Slap Up Party was 2009...so long ago...

I was SUPER into Dungeon Fighter for a while, to the point where I basically had to swear it off because it ate up so much of my time. And that was back in the early Nexon version, with barely any content! Was always interesting to drop in from time to time and see how much had changed... (Did they ever add team battle mode with items and respawning back in?? That was awesome!)

Neople (the actual developers) really seemed to care a lot when the launched their global version, which is the one currently still going. I have no idea how well that's going at this point, but I wonder if this'll give it a boost.
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:26 am Reply with quote
Kicksville wrote:
Slap Up Party was 2009...so long ago...

Yeah, it's been awhile. I always thought it was weird it never got picked up (probably didn't help fansubbers completely ignored it until awhile later, which was partially how licensors determined popularity back then). I enjoyed what I saw of it. Was a pretty goofy little series (though I never finished it), but what I saw of it did scratch that fantasy series itch I have occasionally.

Anyways, definitely will check out this new series. Hoping it's good.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:26 am Reply with quote
This anime will have the most overthe top, fluid, and smooth animation of all time. Been reading about how china is on it's way to take over the anime game. They got bigger budgets and more talent. Its because japan has been so conservative and milky with anime, like hollywood in america. Soon enough were all gonna be watching chiname. Get ready for it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:26 am Reply with quote
This anime will have the most overthe top, fluid, and smooth animation of all time. Been reading about how china is on it's way to take over the anime game. They got bigger budgets and more talent. Its because japan has been so conservative and milky with anime, like hollywood in america. Soon enough were all gonna be watching chiname. Get ready for it.
donhumberto

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:35 am Reply with quote
#854626 wrote:

Been watching Grandmaster of Demonic cultivation lately and I gotta agree with you. The production values are absolutely top notch. Also, one of my favorite Summer show has been Aguu Tensai (which, sadly, has been watched by around 30 people all over the internet, one of which was fortunately a wonderful fansubber), which is also a Chinese coproduction (Tencen+Studio Deen), so I'm definitely keeping an eye on what Chinese animation is going to bring to the table in the future.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:08 pm Reply with quote
#854626 wrote:

Are we watching different things? Almost every "Chinese" anime I've seen has been ugly trash
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1