• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle, Action Heroine Cheer Fruits, Frame Arms Girl An

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Melicans wrote:

I'm curious about Re:Zero in particular since that release is only half-finished. What happens to part 2, and other shows that were part of the agreement but not released, now that the partnership is over?

Both CR and Funi have commented ot witter that every planned release prior to the breakup will still be happening via funi.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:15 am Reply with quote
Now, it they could give "Bahamut" an Eng. dub with a guy voicing the lead.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Crunchyroll teaming up with Sentai again seems like the most logical choice but I wish they picked some more interesting shows. Frame Arm Girls is the only one of these I have any remote interest in and even then I'm not that interested in. But even if Sentai and Crunchyroll team up again, I'm sure some stuff like LOGH will be exclusive to HiDive like how DBZ was always exclusive to Funimation.
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:02 am Reply with quote
From what I can tell of Action Heroine Cheer Fruits, it looks like it's obviously inspired by Pretty Cure, Magical Girl Raising Project and all sorts of magical girl stuff, but it seems to be more of a light hearted slice of life series that focuses on the stage shows with the kigurumi masks and such, that's interesting. Maybe I may check that one out...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2