Forum - View topic
NEWS: Prison Lab Manga Gets Anime on Anime Beans App




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Felicity dash





PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:47 am Reply with quote
As much as I’m shocked; it’s probably for the best. I mean there is little story and it’s more torture porn than anything really.
Back to top
Mistaken



Joined: 17 Jun 2018
Posts: 71
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:20 am Reply with quote
Felicity dash wrote:
As much as I’m shocked; it’s probably for the best. I mean there is little story and it’s more torture porn than anything really.

that's probably why it's going to be released online to avoid censorship.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaskOfBrutality



Joined: 23 Nov 2017
Posts: 62
Location: England
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:56 am Reply with quote
Never expected this to be animated at all, in any capacity so getting this, however brief is more than welcome.

Loved what I read of the manga, sadistic and disturbing, just what I like.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Calsolum



Joined: 11 May 2010
Posts: 886
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Mistaken wrote:
Felicity dash wrote:
As much as I’m shocked; it’s probably for the best. I mean there is little story and it’s more torture porn than anything really.

that's probably why it's going to be released online to avoid censorship.


I can certainly see why it'd be classified as that but I found the story really interesting.
spoiler[At the beginning I assumed Aya was your typical mean girl dialled up to 11 but then we find out she was abused and I figured she was just taking it out on Eyama BUT she was trying to put him through the same experience that made her 'stronger'. Obviously, it had disastrous but technically her plan succeeded, just the result wasn't what she expected.]
That said from what I've been reading the story is losing its appeal. It's not bad... but it's not as thrilling as it was before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
manapear



Joined: 02 May 2014
Posts: 1481
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:22 pm Reply with quote
Calsolum wrote:

I can certainly see why it'd be classified as that but I found the story really interesting.
spoiler[At the beginning I assumed Aya was your typical mean girl dialled up to 11 but then we find out she was abused and I figured she was just taking it out on Eyama BUT she was trying to put him through the same experience that made her 'stronger'. Obviously, it had disastrous but technically her plan succeeded, just the result wasn't what she expected.]
That said from what I've been reading the story is losing its appeal. It's not bad... but it's not as thrilling as it was before.


The cover art captured my interest, but reading the summary built up so many assumptions in my mind, and my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head because of what I assumed it was.

You got me pretty interested in it though! I'll have to look into it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group