• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Author: Magical Girl Site Manga to Continue for 'A Little Bit Longer'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Afezeria

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:57 am Reply with quote
The manga is simply nothing but hot garbage right now. There's already way too much plotholes and severe conveniences. Plus the anime flopped so bad. I'm surprised it wasn't cancelled already.
gedata

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:09 am Reply with quote
Afezeria wrote:
The manga is simply nothing but hot garbage right now. There's already way too much plotholes and severe conveniences. Plus the anime flopped so bad. I'm surprised it wasn't cancelled already.

It was always garbage. spoiler[The twists regarding Aya and Yatsumura's parentage were especially bad though]
Toonces

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:54 am Reply with quote
Given the current events of the series, "a little bit longer" seems about right. As for the surprise, I'm guessing it's linked to what they teased at the very end of the most recent chapter.

gedata wrote:
Afezeria wrote:

It was always garbage. spoiler[The twists regarding Aya and Yatsumura's parentage were especially bad though]

Despite its many faults, I was mostly on board with the series until that twist. I could enjoy it as a decent garbage series, but Sato's delight in both disgusting crap and torturing his characters is just too much.
Zof

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:12 pm Reply with quote
It took me a while to figure out how bad this was as an anime. I think maybe I just wanted it to be good so bad that I keep thinking it was at first. It was strange. It made me worry that perhaps they have new techniques they are using to make lazy stuff look decent, and it was working on me initially.
Animeking1108

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:53 pm Reply with quote
And here I am enjoying the schlock-fest.

As for the big surprise, I'm going to guess an anime for "Magical Girl Apocalypse" since spoiler[the latest chapter of MGS revealed them to be in continuity with each other].
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1