• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hanasaku Iroha, Tono to Issho Anime Expire From Crunchyroll

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:32 pm Reply with quote
CRE040295 wrote:
Aquasakura wrote:
This, along with Angel Beats license getting inspire, the rest of my week and most likely next is going to be fill with watching anime from P.A Works to see whether I like them enough to buy on home video, and taking a break from the other shows I am watching save for two with new episodes comes out tomorrow (one of which is another work from P.A Works). From seeing the first two episodes of The Blooming Colors I am liking it so far, but a part of me feels kind of bad in a way that I am watching was is there 10th anniversary anime without seeing their other works that came before this one. Still I am looking forward to seeing more.

#1. Don't you mean expire, Aquasakura.

#2. I found the territories list for two aforementioned anime titles on Crunchyroll! Also, Singapore was an only Asian country to watch Tono to Issho on Crunchyroll for some reason.

I see. Yeah I meant to type "expire." Looks like I types in the wrong word. Anime smile + sweatdrop Another mistake I made was not being clear concerning Angel Beats license. I was referring to the home video as one day last week as I was on twitter I learn, I think it was from rightstuf, that they only have a few copies of Angle Beats, and that once they sold out there would not be anymore. I thought about giving Angel Beats a try years ago being at the time I kept hearing about it, but over time I forgotten about it, so now it's like I am giving a show a try at the last minute.

However in terms of streaming I have not heard any thing about Angel Beat going away (as you implied in your comment) so yes it's fine on that front.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2