• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Former Live-Action Gridman Actor's Restaurant Endangered by Incessant Prank Callers

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mhora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 pm Reply with quote
I hope he sues them. Shit like this from fans is stupid.
Silver Kirin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:16 pm Reply with quote
This reminds me of the time when several Breaking Bad fans went to the house featured in the show and tried to recreate the scene where Walter threw a pizza on the roof even though people were living inside. I mean, can't they separate fiction from reality?
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Silver Kirin wrote:
This reminds me of the time when several Breaking Bad fans went to the house featured in the show and tried to recreate the scene where Walter threw a pizza on the roof even though people were living inside. I mean, can't they separate fiction from reality?

It's not that they can't separate fiction from reality, they feel you should happily bend to every whim they have, whenever they have and anything less makes you some -ist.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1